The AnyOne® Dental Implant System features an innovative design that provides for simplified surgical procedures and ease of placement for the dentist, and shorter recovery time for patients.
AnyOne Implants also offer the benefits of stress reduction on crestal bone, high compression strength, predictable initial stability, and excellent tissue response – all at a more affordable price point. And, each implant features Xpeed® calcium titanate nano-structure technology which completely eliminates acid residue.
High Compressive Strength
- Ø4.5 diameter can be used in molar area without a concern for fracturing
- AnyOne fixtures have wide parallel wall design, making them more resistant to fracture than most other branded fixtures.
- AnyOne can be used in most cases reducing the need for GBR
Simplified surgical protocol
Advanced fixture design allows easier drilling in any bone density while ensuring predictable initial stability.
Diverse prosthetic options provide convenient solutions. The convenience of a single prosthetic connection for all fixture sizes with an 11 degree internal hex connection.
Stress reduction on crestal bone
- Depth of fixture positioning is easier to control due to the straight upper portion of the fixture.
- Crestal bone loss is minimized by reducing stress in the cortical bone.
KnifeThread Stress distribution on cancellous bone
Thanks to Megagen’s unique KnifeThread® and super self-tapping design, better initial stability can be attained in any compromised bone situation. The design enables progressive bone condensing,gentle ridge expansion, maximized compressive force resistance and minimized shear force production.
Esthetic & Customized prosthesis
AnyOne’s cement-retained abutments have a sloped shoulder margin making them ideal for CAD/CAM zirconia prosthetics.
Excellent Soft Tissue Response
- All abutment cuffs are treated with Zirconia Nitrate (ZrN) coating to ensure excellent aesthetics under the tissue.
- The biological S-LINE provides seamless natural-looking and more functional emergence profile.
S-L-A with Nano Ca2+ incorporated
MegaGen has developed surface treatment based on S-L-A technique with nano layer of Ca2+ incorporated. Ion creates a CaTiO3 nanostructure on the surface, and activates osteoblasts in the live bone. The name of this unique specialized surface treatment is XPEED®
Fast & Strong Osseointegration
Bigger BIC resulting bigger removal torque after osseointegration XPEED® demonstrates bigger BIC and requires bigger removal torque than the RBM or conventional S-L-A surface treatments.
Histological sections of Ti implants with XPEED® S-L-A, RBM and surface shows the XPEED® makes the highest BIC and makes new bone full between threads. Bone contact was measured over the entire surface of Ti implants.
Blue colored surface as the evidence of purity
During the factory process of XPEED® treatment, the S-L-A surface is completely neutralized to remove any acid residue. The blue color of XPEED® surface is the symbol of purity.
XPEED® is different from conventional HA coating technique. Because ca2+ ions are incorporated XPEED will not result peeling or absorption after fixture installation.